Project Management of 2 Solar Parks in Brazil, of 117MWp totally
Our customer undertook the electromechanical works in two (2) Solar Parks in Brazil, of totally 117MWp and of 4.700.000 EURO total value, within five (5) months, July-November 2018.
More specifically, the projects were:
|Project||MWp||Area||Value (EURO)||Time needed|
|BJL4||25||Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia||1.300.000,00||3 months|
|Guimarania I-II||92||Guimarania, Minas Gerais||3.400.000,00||5 months|
Our team’s (administrative staff, engineer-construction manager, engineer-on site project manager) obligations were:
- Contract negotiation:
Price, terms & conditions negotiation
- Contract administration:
Follow up of contractual works, claim of extra-contractual works, milestones-certifications of works, invoicing, payment, final project acceptance, customer’s evaluation
- Project planning, cost estimation, budget analysis:
We were asked to deliver the projects in time with 30% profit. Our work’s outcome was 44% profit with no delays
- Preparation and provision of Method Statement and Risk Assessment
- Setting up Suppliers – collaborators – subcontractors:
Selection, negotiation, subcontract agreements, operations follow up, invoicing, payment, evaluation.
- Setting up local crew:
Selection, negotiation, employment agreements, payroll, evaluation – We had an average of ninety (90) employees with pick of one hundred fifty (150) employees for a month.
- Setting up foreign crew:
- Selection, negotiation, working visas issuance, employment agreements, payroll, evaluation – We had twenty (20) foreigners from Greece, Romania and Rep. of Panama.
- Material and Plant Management
- Quality Control & H&S Management
- Crew’s Travel Arrangement and Accommodation
- Projects: 2
- Contractual value: 4.700.000,00 EURO
- Profit: 44% (customer’s expectation 30%)
- Delivery: in time (within 5 months of operations)
- Suppliers-collaborators-subcontractors: 30 (in rotation)
- Staff: 90 (in rotation) with 150 pick