We undertook as subcontractors mechanical and electrical works of 76MWp at Pirapora phase II Solar Park of EDF plus another 10MWp additional subcontract while constructing the basic one, of 2.800.000 EURO total value, within four (4) months, January-April 2018. Please check the below link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CoqNh3tNc0&t=19s
Our team’s (administrative staff, engineer-construction manager, engineer-on site project manager) obligations were:
- Contract negotiation:
Apart for the price, which was given directly by the customer, we negotiated all terms and conditions
- Contract administration:
Follow up of contractual works, claim of extra-contractual works, milestones-certifications of works, invoicing, payment, final project acceptance, customer’s evaluation
- Project planning, cost estimation, budget analysis:
We were asked to deliver the projects in time with 25% profit. Our work’s outcome was 47% profit with no delays
- Preparation and provision of Method Statement and Risk Assessment
- Setting up Suppliers – collaborators:
Selection, negotiation, subcontract agreements, operations follow up, invoicing, payment, evaluation.
- Setting up local crew:
Selection, negotiation, employment agreements, payroll, evaluation – We had an average of one hundred sixty (160) employees with pick of two hundred fifty (250) employees for a month.
- Setting up foreign crew:
- Selection, negotiation, working visas issuance, employment agreements, payroll, evaluation – We had during the whole project thirty (30) foreigners from Greece, Romania and Rep. of Panama.
- Material and Plant Management
- Quality Control & H&S Management
- Crew’s Travel Arrangement and Accommodation
- Projects: 1 plus 1 extra
- Contractual value: 2.800.000 EURO
- Profit: 47% (customer’s expectation 25%)
- Delivery: in time (within 4 months of operations)
- Staff: average of 160 employees with pick of 250 employees for a month